Welcome to SalveX!
Salvex understands the need created by the property market and in particular that of the commercial and retail property markets to lease or rent a “shell” to new tenants. A shell is a bare property, brought to this requirement to ensure the new tenant’s shop fitters can expedite shop fitting and the tenant can take occupation immediately. When tenants vacate the premises, several issues need to be addressed to ensure the new tenants receive and take occupation of the “shell”. This cannot be obtained without the services of Salvex.
Issues that need to be addressed when creating a “shell” and services “we” offer, are among others:
- Removal of fixtures and fittings
- Removal of partitioning and dry walling
- Disposal of rubble
- Screed of floors from patch work, 1 mm up to 250 mm screeds
- Carpet, tile and floor finish removal
- Ceiling removal, cleaning, painting or repairs
- Wall repairs, patching and painting
- Removal of old signage
- Plumbing repairs
- Electrical work